Publication Plans - Academic Publications
The accepted papers and posters presented at the conference will be published in a book of Conference Proceedings. An electronic copy of the conference proceedings will be available at the conference’s webpage. In addition, papers accepted and presented at the conference will be considered for publication in special issues/volumes.
The conference will accommodate the following journals edited by Dr. Elias G. Carayannis – email@example.com, GWU School of Business, European Union Research Center Director of Research, USA and UoWM Chair on Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Cross-Border Collaborations, GREECE
· Springer Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship: A Systems View Across Time and Space http://www.springer.com/business+%26+management/entrepreneurship/journal/13731
· Springer Journal of the Knowledge Economy http://www.springer.com/economics/policy/journal/13132
· IGI Journal of Social Ecology and Sustainable Development
The conference will accommodate the following books edited by Dr. Elias G. Carayannis – firstname.lastname@example.org, GWU School of Business, European Union Research Center Director of Research, USA and UoWM Chair on Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Cross-Border Collaborations, GREECE
· Springer Arts, Research, Innovation and Society Book Series
· Palgrave Macmillan Democracy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Growth Book Series http://us.macmillan.com/series/PalgraveStudiesinDemocracyInnovationEntrepreneurshipandGrowth
· Springer Technology, Innovation and Knowledge Management Book Series http://www.springer.com/series/8124
· Edward Elgar Science, Innovation, Technology and Entrepreneurship
· Springer Encyclopedia on Creative, Invention, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The conference will also accommodate the following journals:
Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Management and
Informatics (Inderscience) www.inderscience.com/ijsami (edited by Associate Professor Dr. Andreopoulou Zacharoula Laboratory of Forest Informatics, School of Agriculture, Forestry and Natural Environment, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, GREECE.
· Journal of Regional Socio-Economic Issues http://www.jrsei.yolasite.com (edited by Professor Dr. George M. Korres, Department of Geography, University of the Aegean
· Cyprus Journal (edited by Associate Professor Dr. Charalambos Louca, American College, Cyprus)
All journals are refereed journals and are indexed by EBSCO, DOAJ ((Director of Open Access Journal), Cabell’s Directory, Copernicus Index, RePEc, Scopus and the EconLit databases.